Tuesday, April 9, 2013

It's A Brand New Day

It's a brand new day!

Our prayer group met again last night. After praising God with amazing music, we listened to an inspired talk on how to live a Christian, spirit-filled life. 

As a small group leader, I was prepared to lead discussion with a small group of attendees. However, there were some people who had not had the chance to be prayed over the previous week. We asked them if they would like to be prayed over. They said yes. Then I was asked to be one of the people to do the praying. 

In my previous post I talked about the challenges that I had last week praying over people. But I knew that this was something I must do. 

The power of Jesus is amazing! My sense was 180 degrees this time. I felt very close to the Lord. I received words or images for everyone we prayed over. I thank the Lord. 

I guess the bottom line is that you won't think you hit a home run every time but we have to keep swinging.

No comments:

Post a Comment